Saturday, May 29, 2010

Edits to come

I know I've been out of the loop ... between potty-training my son and trying to find an appropriate therapy program for him, I haven't had much time to write (never mine my daughter's teething and the demands of my garden).

That said, after reviewing my posts I realize that they are perhaps a bit redundant and stale.  So, shortly I will be eliminating some or perhaps replacing them with reviews of the diapers I've tried.  I also intend to veer a bit away from blogging on CD'ing.  I have some books to review (including The Einstein Syndrome, which bears some starting resemblances to my son), recipes to share, and other novelties I've learned ranging from potty-training to healthy diet changes to square-foot gardening.  Fun fun ...

So, I apologize to any readers I may have neglected ... more posts to follow, but no guarantee of more than one a week.

Blessings,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate your interest and look forward to reading your comment.